Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Good Shepherd Hospice
Director of Clinical Services
Bellaire, TX 77401 United States
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching, paid Birthday off, an education fund and Flexible Time off.
Clinical Director of Nursing
Grow with Good Shepherd Hospice
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Our Ideal Candidate
We're looking for an individual with high energy and a can-do attitude to serve as our Director of Clinical Services working throughout the Houston metro area:
* A critical thinker who knows how to listen
* A decisive leader who is passionate about quality care and excellent service
* A caregiver who has a heart to serve people with compassion and dignity
This rewarding role offers a leadership opportunity, rewarding professional challenges and a secure future with an industry leader.
Position Description & Responsibilities
The Director of Clinical Services oversees hospice patient care, facilitates team conferences, orients new clinical staff, supervises the interdisciplinary team members, reviews new referrals, assists with staff assignments and participates in quality improvement activities.
The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for:
* Care Planning
* Overall Patient Care Operations
This includes managing all patient care expenditures and assuring both regulatory compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures.
Education, training, experience:
* Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Texas
* Valid Driver’s License
* Vehicle in Good Working Order
* Appropriate Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
* Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
We'd Love It If You Have:
* At least 2 year of clinical management experience
* At least 3 years of hospice or related healthcare experience
* A working knowledge of hospice care philosophy and symptom management
* A good understanding of hospice regulations and quality standards of care
* Great references you can share with accurate names and current phone numbers
Terms & Conditions