Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Research Nurse or Sr. Research Nurse (UTHealth)
Houston, TX 77030 United States
Research Nurse Coordinator
Research Nurse or Sr. Research Nurse
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth)
The most comprehensive academic health center in the U.S. Gulf Coast region, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) offers healthcare professionals of all disciplines a truly unique environment. Our dedicated team includes world-renowned researchers, highly respected educators and clinical practitioners, and others committed to building healthier communities. At UTHealth, we employ a multidisciplinary team approach to care, and expect you to take a leading role.
We are currently seeking an experienced Research Nurse or Sr. Research Nurse to join our Internal Medicine/Cardiology Department team. Selected candidate will coordinate and conduct research projects and related activities as assigned by a Senior Research Nurse or other Research staff. Duties will include recruiting, screening, and enrolling potential survey participants. The incumbent may be assigned multiple protocols.
We offer superior benefits and a progressive working environment. We have been consistently ranked as one of the top employers in Houston and are the proud recipient of the 2011 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Discover your role in the future of health, and how you can be a part of our powerful mission. Apply directly for this new opportunity: https://jobs.uth.tmc.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=91825
UTHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer – m/f/d/v
Education, training, experience:
• Registered Nurse (State of Texas licensure)
• Graduation from an accredited nursing program
• Related experience: Research Nurse, one year of related experience or Sr. Research Nurse, three years’ related experience. This position will be filled depending on each candidate’s qualifications.
Departmental preferences include
• Cardiac experience
• Diagnostic testing center, outpatient or physician office experience
• Strong communication and patient care skills
• Computer proficiency with word processing and spreadsheets
• Must have an interest in good diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle
• Bilingual Spanish-speaking candidates preferred
Terms & Conditions